Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Somewhere on the forum I thought I had found a section of photos. One was of the TR-3 gauge area being wood and it was beautiful. I can't seem to find posted photo section..is there one and if so how do I navugate to it?
Here's another place that sells wood center consoles for all our LBC's. No financial interest - just been lurking on this site for a couple of years debating whether I want to install one or not because I love the look in the pictures. I'd just like to see one in person first.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.