• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Totally useless information thread

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I'll start.
The smooth area between your eyebrows is called the Glabella.
34407692-1B4C-4328-9135-58A697D534F1.jpeg

Last edited:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
"Farding while driving" should be illegal.

"Farding": Applying makeup.

Country flag
When I was driving to an office I used to see this one woman nearly every morning go past me while applying makeup. With the visor down so she could see the mirror, I always wondered how she managed to keep from killing herself while cutting in and out of traffic at the same time.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

JamesH

Country flag
and the groove between your upper lip and your nose is called the "philtrum." (i learned that in college in forensics...from the prof teaching us about identifying human remains that are too destroyed or decomposed to do an autopsy.)

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
The Treasurer of the United States under Eisenhower was Ivy Baker Priest. Her daughter, Patricia (Pat) was Marilyn Munster on. the TV hit The Munsters.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
And "Bismark,North Dakota" will be the answer someday.