• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

To W123 or not W123?

OP
Popeye

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Bravo on the W114! Great car, great reputation, and several good forums and parts suppliers to rely on.

(Is that a blue/gray 1961 220S in the background?)
Re forums, they are out there, but none as good as BCF. (And I’m not just saying that to gain favor with the boss😝, but this forum is active and as-free. Thanks Basil!)

Yes, that is a 220S in the background. I can’t vouch for the year - your eyes are sharper than mine! The picture was taken at the mechanic, and like many, his yard is enviable!!