• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day - Music related

Country flag
I have to admit to listening to a lot of stuff from today back to well before I was born. Some of it comes from my folks when I was little I think. But I also listen to Taylor Swift, Pink, Ed Sheeran and many others that came along after I was an adult. Can't manage HipHop, but I have mellowed towards Disco from my high school and college years...

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
There was a teenage kid who worked with me.He had a Datsun
pickup with a canopy on it,When he turned his stereo up,all you could
hear was the Bass.
I told him "Why don't you just get your buddies to ride in the back,
and bang on the sides of the canopy?"
I was surprised that he thought that was funny.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1642904454896.png

equiprx

Luke Skywalker
Country flag

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I have to admit to listening to a lot of stuff from today back to well before I was born. Some of it comes from my folks when I was little I think. But I also listen to Taylor Swift, Pink, Ed Sheeran and many others that came along after I was an adult. Can't manage HipHop, but I have mellowed towards Disco from my high school and college years...

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1643116222114.png

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
And you admitted that IN PUBLIC?
I didn't say I listen to them (much)! The two albums I have are from 2010 and 2013. "Best of Nickelback" - "One of the world's shortest books. Like The Wit of Margaret Thatcher, or Great English Lovers." (Falwtly Towers fans will get it)

nickelback_here_now.jpg

nickelback_bestof.jpg

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
There's a lot of GREAT Canadian bands - just that Nickelback ain't one of them! :geek: (Full disclosure, I do have a couple of albums of theirs in my collection.)

alanis morissette
Justin Bieber
Terry Jacks (seasons in the sun)
Paul Anka - havin' my baby

:devilgrin:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
alanis morissette
Justin Bieber
Terry Jacks (seasons in the sun)
Paul Anka - havin' my baby

:devilgrin:
Smart pants! Some other Canadian acts I have in my collection:

The Guess Who
Burton Cummings (as solo artist)
The Band
Rush
Bachman-Turner Overdrive
Barenaked Ladies (I have lots of BNL)
Arcade Fire
Bryan Adams
Gordon Lightfoot
Steppenwolf

By the way, I also have some of Alanis Morissette. When I first heard her I really didn't care for her, but her music has grown on me.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Oh I know and I would also add

Tragically Hip
Leahy
Rankin Family
Great Big Sea
Natalie McMaster