Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anyone know where I can get those little tiny screws that hold the tach driving mechanism to the needle inside the tach? I took the tach out of its box and it sounded like a can of marbles. I could only find three screws and it looks like I need three more.
I don't think mine have screws holding the needle to the shaft. It's just a (tight) push fit. Are you talking about the screws that hold the two halves of the frame together?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.