michalotti_tr
Jedi Warrior
Offline
I'm glad to announce that after being sidelined due to the economic turndown and Yahoo eliminating the Geocities webhosting services, I have been able to bring back the Michelotti TR Website:
https://sites.google.com/site/michelottitr/
I am still in the process of restoring/recreating the pages I had on the old site (a process made harder with the loss of my backups and the removal of the geocities pages from the wayback machine) As before, I welcome and encourage contributions, suggestions and comments.
Y'all come on by and set a spell :wink:
https://sites.google.com/site/michelottitr/
I am still in the process of restoring/recreating the pages I had on the old site (a process made harder with the loss of my backups and the removal of the geocities pages from the wayback machine) As before, I welcome and encourage contributions, suggestions and comments.
Y'all come on by and set a spell :wink:
Hey Guest!
