Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Okay, am I the only one that loves breaking the Christmas lights every year? My wife always knows when I am on the forum, because she can see me smiling as I am breaking each bulb. She just gives me the look, which just makes it that more fun.
Kevin
I have enjoyed breaking them when checking the forum at work. However, I keep the sound turned down both at home and at work so I don't disturb coworkers or family.
I was glad to see them restored after the board upgrade. Thanks Basil !
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.