• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Terror in Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobhustead

Gold
Country flag
7 dead in another school shooting. This one in Nashville, Tn. I own enough guns that I would not know the number without going and counting them. I'm not anti-gun. I would give them all up if only one more kid could come home from school. I realize that Bas might delete this, but responsible gun owners need to help with this problem.
Bob

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
"Responsible gun owners need to help with this problem."

Completely agree!

Saying "Thoughts and Prayers" will never end this American horror.
Improving mental health care is needed. That's why I've spent 17+ years of my life actively dedicated to helping people with MI and their families.

I'm not deleting the thread but I am locking it. You all know full well that we have a long-standing policy to try and keep controversial topics off the forum because there are so many other places on the internet to vent. Please understand and respect that policy - it has kept BCF a mostly friendly place far many years. Thanks for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.