It's been awhile since I've posted. My 74 midget WAS running great but now left me stranded once again for the 3rd time in as many weeks.
I turn the key and the lights all work, the battery is fully charged, but nothing happens under the hood. I hear it click but no noise from fuel pump and the engine doesn't crank. I just had a new started put in. My thoughts are selenoid or ignition in the steering column. Any other toughts or things to check would greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I turn the key and the lights all work, the battery is fully charged, but nothing happens under the hood. I hear it click but no noise from fuel pump and the engine doesn't crank. I just had a new started put in. My thoughts are selenoid or ignition in the steering column. Any other toughts or things to check would greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hey Guest!
