Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Personally I have a pile of good lucas starter's but no good lucas generator's. Its probably fine but I personally would prefer a good used unit for less money from a reliable e-bay seller.
Just me and a thing about Chinese good's!
Probably have your original rebuilt for the same price, maybe less and retain an original British part. I am in favor of home grown parts, not out of the rice fields! Hmmm, I guess that's clear enough. :livid: PJ
I cannot comment on the country of origin for the starter motor. However, the seller is NOS Locators out of Rhode Island. They typically do not sell junk. Notice that they still have a 100% seller rating after almost 30k transactions. Goodness knows how many non-eBay sales they have. I have bought various parts from them (and their sister company Scarborough Faire, Inc.) going back 20 years and will vouch for them as a reliable vendor.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.