Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Any specific vendor recommended for a spin-on adaptor?
[Edit - not enough coffee yet. I as actually looking for recommendations on the conversion kit, but what I wrote read like a request for filers. Sorry!]
I think he means the adapter itself, not just the filter that fits it (anything P16 is what I put on).
My adapter was in a box of parts that came with the car. I put it on. It has always leaked, so seal it well, wherever you buy it.
Yeah - Bill jumped in right away to help me (thanks!) and answered the question I asked based on how I wrote the question. I revised the title to make it more clear what I was actually trying to ask.
So thanks guys, and sorry I poorly worded my question.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.