Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Oh I know how bright that the inside of your bonnet is now. I used that color on the interior of a Thistle sailboat I used to own and race for many years. A great color.
An update on the radiator question. I found out you can get a Geo Metro Radiator for an Automatic Tranny car without the lower 6" of transmission/oil cooler. This makes it perhaps 12-13" tall for a 2 row radiator and should fit quite nicely as a 2 row radiator rather than the single row OEM Spridget unit in about the same or smaller space. Looks to be $85 or so new. This one I need to call and get complete measurements on and take a serious look at.
Jim
Thank you for the information. I look forward to hearing how all this works out. You probably already guessed how the paint was applied. I think the color is a good off the shelf alternative to the original iris blue.
Regards
Paul
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.