Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
We recently put a 1275 along with it's rib case trans into our Bugeye. Is there any reason why the Bugeye speedo cable wouldn't screw into the trans qnd work correctly?
I'm also replacing the 948/smoothcase in my bugeye with the 1275/ribcase. Although not yet installed, I've had no problem threading the 54" cable that I bought for the BE to the ribcase male-threaded drive housing.
I do notice a slight dead spot in each cable rotation when I turn the transmission by hand. I don't know what that will mean in operation.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.