Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have Spax adjustables on the front of mine. They have been there for 14 years and 20,000 miles. A couple of weeks ago I suspected that they are starting to get a bit worn. They were certainly an improvement at the time. I have an invoice here with part number TT3001 on it. I am not sure if that is any help.
Should have said that many of these miles were on Irish roads!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.