Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm putting new NGK BPRHS spark plugs in my TR3. Manual says .032 for Tr3 and .025 for TR4. I've got a petronixx distributor,a Lucas sport coil,a header and a mild street cam. Anyone running similar? What plug gap is best under these mods?
karl, .032 should be best with what you have on the car. I still think .025 is the standard for a TR3, but I run .032 on the TR6 and .030 on the Roadster, they have a sports coil and CD system.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.