Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thank you for fixing the picture. Off the top of my head I do not know the paint code. We tried to match the original paint as best we could. I'll see if I can get you a better answer. All in all I'm pleased. I've noticed one issue with the front apron I'll fix at a later date. However at this point I just want to get the dog gone thing back on the road and deal with minor cosmetics later.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.