Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Looking for some ideas on side mirror mounting location.
Will be using the bullit type mirrors with 2 mounting
posts(should give greater stability from vibration,etc.).
Doors are completely open for inside mounting.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Harry
If you are going with bullet mirrors, I think that I would prefer them on the doors as well. Both of mine came with them mounted on the front fenders though which I think is too much with the side markers there as well.
I changed mine to fender mirrors though as I preferred that look.
Harry,
Those are the same ones that came on my car. My problem is adjusting them to work for me. I am short and can't get them to adjust enough to be very useful with my seat postion. They do look good!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.