Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hey I'm happy with my Miata seats. Enjoy cloth not vinyl on warm days behind me. Seats are much much comfortable than the originals plus I was able to secure from a local junkyard where they were inside and dry for $150. I did need to drill 3 new holes for mounting and the old holes, well drainage in the event I'm caught in a thunderstorm.
And I cannot speak enough about headrest speakers. Works well with the XM radio on even short drives. Channel 74 sound good turned up load.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.