Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I've certainly bled quite a bit on my Bugeye (and on the floor, my jeans, lots of Band-Aids...).
(Sorry for the snarky reply, just couldn't resist.)
I've got speed bleeders on my Bugeye, and those have seemed to work very well. I'm assuming by "reverse bleed" you mean some sort of suction on the M/C and pulling fluid from the bleeders?
Considering there is high points in the tubing above the master cylinder that I have always blamed for making for difficult bleeding I would expect reverse bleeding to work quite well. I have been frustrated almost enough to spring for equipment to do just that. Being a cheap skate won out though!!
KA.
I've gone to speed bleeders on one of our non-running BEs; I'm presuming that I wouldn't be able to reverse bleed these, but would appreciate some wisdom from the group.
I am certain that a while back (I'm thinking 18 mos - 2 years) we had a thread on a couple folk who had plumbed in a nipple that sat higher than the rest if the system.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.