Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hi guys - I have a late car with a mounting point for a shoulder belt already there. Any recommendations on what retractable 3-point belt would work well?
It looks like the sale has both the stalk and non-stalk versions. When they had the sale a few years ago, I bought the non-stalk (they didn't offer the stalk type) and haven't been super excited about the belt retract reliability/ease of use.
This doesn't answer your question, but I really like the non-retractable (static) belts I put in my car. Sure the retractable type are more convenient, but I think it adds to the experience to have to adjust the belts each time I get in the car. I guess I am becoming nostalgic, like all the folks who want to buy parts from good people instead of nice websites.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.