• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR5/TR250 Restoration Pics needed Brake Pipe Union TR250

glemon

Yoda
Offline
I am actaully putting my TR250 back together, I took pictures and have many books, but can't find one of the brake line union that goes directly below the master cylinder (two lines in twos line out)

All the pice I could find that I took or that are in the books I have the thing is blocked by the engine or master cylinder.

I have couple holes for it to fit in but neither seems quite right, any help especially a pic appreciated, believe early or maybe all TR6 is similar if not the same, thanks in advance, Greg
 
Greg, i was having trouble posting pics on here, so sent a couple to your E mail addy. Hope it helps.....

mitch
 
It would if I could figure out how to access that e-mail account, if it is not too much trouble try glemon (at) neb.rr.com thanks, Greg
 
Back
Top