Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
HELLOW OUT THERE: I'M DOING SOME RESTORATION ON MY 73 GT6 & WOULD LIKE TO EITHER GET A NEW WOOD DASH OR HAVE THE OLD ONE REDONE. ANYONE HAVE ANY CONTACTS. THANKS STEVE.
Steve, when you post in all capital letters, it is the equivalent of <span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">SCREAMING!!</span></span>
I made my own out of black walnut. I purchased a piece from a local lumberyard and had it milled to 3/8". I used the original dash as a template. By doing it yourself you can reposition guages. I added an oil pressure guage and an ammeter. One mistake I made was to have the board milled on the spot. Next time,I will let the wood dry for about 6 months before milling as it has a small (noticable only to me) curve in it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.