• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Remember when Elvis swiveled his hips?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Many of us are old enough to remember when Elvis swiveled his hips on Ed Sullivan and the networks cut him off below the waste - I mean my goodensss, we can't have our kids seeing such vulgarity. My how times have changed. Fast forward to today....

I was looking on iTunes for some new music to buy, and I saw this in the "New Music" section: Album: Violence Unimagined, by Cannibal Corpse (yes, that's the group's name). Just some nice, relaxing music, such as: Murderous Rampage, Inhuman Harvest, Surround Kill Devour, Bound and Burned, Slowly Sawn. LOVELY. But not to worry - it has a parental advisory :rolleyes2:

(Note - I decided NOT to post a picture of the album as some might find it too disturbing). PS: No, I did not buy the album!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Also,while at work (I work in a grocery store),they played "Coming Into Los Angeles",
by Arlo Guthrie.I was surprised to hear that,as the song is about drug smuggling.
That made me ponder this question - Can you imagine them playing Elvis's music
in the stores? You'd probably would have mothers grabbing their kids & storming out the
door,then be on the phone to the manager,& writing the head office.