Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Well do you want vinyl or canvas? If you want canvas thye fade in time and well stitching can caise issues witht he rear windows so you need ot have allowances for installation to not make them too tight. I know of a bunch of places and prices go from $200 up $700 depending on which you want. Also if you want to coordinate a color theme then you have more color choices with canvas.
I have a canvas top. I ordered it special as I wanted, and got, a blue one.
I much prefer Easy On versus the Robbins, but that's just me.
The initial top I received from Easy on had the center wrap section glued in one inch to far forward. I shot some images and laid out the corrections, and they changed their records, built me a new one and sent it to me for free.
The service & pricing form the Tops-Online guys was excellent.
JMHO but Robbins has been my "top of choice" for a few decades now. The six year old one onna Spider STILL has a good, clear rear window here in Florida sun. MG's and Elans too.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.