Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Ok, so I'm replacing a rear wheel bearing on a Midget. Is there any torque spec for the big nut holding the wheel bearing on? I don't see one in any manual I have. Or just tighten it good and lock it with the washer?
Uh yeah. Factory manual didn't mention left and right threads. I found another one that did mention it. I figured something was wrong when the left side would not come off by turning anti clockwise. That's when I went looking through the manuals. It's about like pre 1970 Mopars. Lug nuts on left side go one way; right side the other.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.