Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Had to get a picture while out driving today. I finished this car back on 07 and am JUST about to pass 500 miles on her. I plan to double or triple that before it gets too hot here in SC.
Mine too! I originally wanted to paint this car OEW but my son, who was 7 at the time insisted on blue so I went with Iris Blue and I couldn't be happier!
It looks like we both have the same good taste in colors. I guess living next to a temperate rain forest and owning a Bugeye are not the best combination, but I plan on getting out as soon as the sun stays out for more than an hour.
Kevin
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.