Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am curious what people use for the steel pipe that goes between the water pump and the radiator on a tr3. I know buy one from Moss for 20 bucks. Anyways, does anyone have a home made idea?
Thanks sp53
Try to find the stainless steel version. It will corrode less. But, the original steel ones actually hold up pretty well. I think it would be tough to make one for what it costs to just buy one from one of the big vendors.
Try to find the stainless steel version. It will corrode less. But, the original steel ones actually hold up pretty well. I think it would be tough to make one for what it costs to just buy one from one of the big vendors.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.