Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
So I will be taking my J. Gedden's Sprite Across Mexico in a 1,000 mile road race next year! I am working on some livery designs for the car. I am also looking for a hardtop for a MKII Sprite prefer it in California.
Sounds like quite adventure. Do you have any safety concerns (not related to racing, that is)?
I'm not too big a fan of the Gulf livery where it doesn't really have any connection to the cars. Maybe you could do a variation of the Shelby livery when he drove the 100S in the Carrera Panamericana:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.