Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Drew - sit down now, but I even finished getting the rear suspension back in place including new axle straps.
I wasn't happy with the fit from Moss so I removed the original metal sleeves and put them in the new Moss ones... Just seems like a better fit and solution for longevity.
Doc - don't forget to add that I pulled the MGC radiator and would have had the brake & clutch MCs out if the MGB pedal box wasn't designed by some evil genius....
At least the pace can't slacken, as there hasn't been any!
Too busy now with day job and the winter gig season (in a ski town, winter's the busy time). Making hay while the sun shines. Still, I pull into the garage every day and see that little car just waiting for me. Give me maybe 3 weeks for the rush to die down, and I'll be back at it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.