Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
As I`v said before, Infranview, {available on the net for FREE!} Easy to use! Great program for editing and resizing pictures! Has many many "Other" features as well! Will work with almost any windows platform. Be sure to get the plugins, for added useability.
Can be had Here .... https://www.infranview.com/
The only reason I recomend it is, I use it, and if I can make it work anyone can.
P.S. Has a great slideshow feature. Use it as a screensaver and scroll your grandkids or favorite car pics {Or any "other" pics for that matter.}
Hey Soup- Did you pull the trans thru the rear wheel well?? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.