Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'll post some better videos and pics in a couple of weeks. Some purists will hate the car but we saved it from doom. The gearbox is still very tight and the short shift makes it difficult, we'll be swapping in the stock shifter for break in. Thanks for looking. Chris
There's a 12g295 in the photobucket album. Is that in the light blue bugeye? i assumed that this video was a supercharged 1275 but after looking through the photobucket album I'm curious.
I got it indeed. It sets on my workbench waiting an appropiate time to determine the displacement of the cylinders with the piston up so I can have it milled properly and not decrease the compression.
Hope you're having fun at Indy. I'll have to take you up on that offer sometime soon. I've got family over that way. Would be a great to split early and have some fun in the shop. BTW...are you planning on going to the Hiawassee event Sept. 26th?
Man, I haven't been to Hiawassee in years. I used to spend my summers at the Eagle Mnt trout farm. Wish I could drive up for this but don't think my car will be ready for that long of a drive (nor my back, lol)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.