Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
1. Material cost
2. Manufacture cost
3. Plastic disapates heat better than metal in most cases
4. Weight savings vs. metal
5. Thats all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's more.
Love them so much we have put two new ones on our 98 Buick LeSabre.
$700 a pop.
Great engineering. Goes with out Tahoe with the issue most of them and the Suburbans have where the intake manifold(metal) leaks at the rear of the engine. $900 more.
I like the vehicles however; I will likely get a Honda next.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.