• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Pictures??

nomad

Yoda
Offline
Can I ask once again on how one post's pictures? Had it written down somewhere but can't find it. Computer iliterate here!!
 
Kurt, if you are still on the same internet connection as you were last summer you will want to compress your images aggressively.
Also resize to somewhere around 600 pixels wide, doing both of those will help get the file size down.
I usually aim for 100K pictures anyway unless I'm trying to show fine details.
I realize not everyone has superfast internet connection and if I upload a huge pic then they all have to download the thing.
 
Back
Top