Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
No immediate worry over my fixing the TR3, but with the 4a (wekk, one of them anyway) running I am starting to think about the 3a. She has a cool patina and I'm debating a ralley-ish sort of look, hence the black wheels. Any pictures to share for inspiration here?
I thought that the silver wires on the white TR3 racecar looked washed-out, so I painted them semi-flat black. Sort of like Tivvy Shenton's white Jag 120. I replaced the wheels and left the new ones silver. I have some film photos from that era, but they are not scanned-in. I liked the look, though.
I always have liked the look of the LeMans TR2s with the BRG and the black wires. Very racy.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.