Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My latest acquisition is a 1980 TR8. I realize there were not a lot of these cars produced, and some parts are hard to find. I need new visors, and I am wondering if the visors for the TR7 are the same.
My latest acquisition is a 1980 TR8. I realize there were not a lot of these cars produced, and some parts are hard to find. I need new visors, and I am wondering if the visors for the TR7 are the same.
Most parts are interchangeable between the TR7 and TR8. After you ignore the engine, battery location and rear axle difference... the list of differences gets fairly small. Congrats on your new purchase BTW.
You might try Brad at Wedgeparts for your visors. He had a run of new ones made up a couple of years ago.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.