• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Parklane Classics

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Welcome to Parklane Classics, based in the UK. They have taken a one-month advert here on BCF. You will see there banner up top and also in the Triumpoh forum. There specialty seems to be interior bits for the Spitfire and GT6 models. Please check them out and if you patronize them, tell them you saw their ad on BCF!
Basil

Bugeye58

Yoda
Basil, when I received the kit from Parklane, Owen told me that he lurks about here. He also said that I was his first customer directly from the forum ad.
The kit I got is of very high quality, and looks as though it will be simple to install, even for someone of my limited trim skills.
Very fast delivery time, too. In the neighborhood of three or four days.
Just a bit of feedback for you.
Jeff

Scott_Hower

Luke Skywalker
I bought a complete interior set from Owen a couple of months ago and he shipped it to our London office. He packed it flat so the airline would accept it as "luggage".

It's perfect. I would purchase again in a heartbeat.