D
Deleted member 451
Guest
Guest
Offline
I am a firm believer that any time you spend waxing a car could have better been spent driving it. With this in mind I now have my club’s annual show coming up in three weeks and I have a thin layer of oxidized paint that I need to get rid of. I wouldn’t mind smoothing out the paint some while I’m at it.
I do not have the ability to paint the car so I must be very careful not to go through the paint.
As for tools, I have a 10” orbital buffer and two hands.
In the old days there was a product called TR3 Resin Glaze out of NY that worked like a dream. But as Clear-Coat paint took over this product died. My car does not have clear coat by the way.
What products and procedures have you had success with?
Help!!!
I do not have the ability to paint the car so I must be very careful not to go through the paint.
As for tools, I have a 10” orbital buffer and two hands.
In the old days there was a product called TR3 Resin Glaze out of NY that worked like a dream. But as Clear-Coat paint took over this product died. My car does not have clear coat by the way.
What products and procedures have you had success with?
Help!!!
Hey Guest!