• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

OT - and you thought your paint has issues

tdskip

Yoda
Offline
05.JPG
 
A bio-hazard on wheels
grin.gif
 
I want to read the ebay listing for that van.
 
Why didn't they list it as a "Green" car?

I want the jeep in the back ground.
 
that's a good camouflage paint job.
 
Hmmmmmm, looks all too familiar to me. I live on the pacific WET coast. I guess thats why i painted my house moss green, my tr will be green, my bicycle is green......
That way you don't notice the green algae, moss, and lichen as much.
R
 
Hi Matt - that is was I was thinking. Nash immediatley popped into my mind but when I did a quick Google search nothing looked even close.

I think you nailed it.

800px-1956_Nash_Ambassador_Super_four-door_Sedan.jpg
 
Back
Top