• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Oscar Davis R.I.P.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Saw that Oscar Davis passed away. He made a lot of $$$ designing swimming pool and plastic pipe stuff and at his death, he owned one of the finest sports car collections in the world. He kept it in a warehouse in NJ and would actually ship one overseas to run in the Mille Miglia. each year. I was privileged a couple of years ago to be admitted to his collection and had a personal tour by the curator. My friend Bill had a sailing buddy who used to work for Oscar and that got us in. I learned that a set of carbs for a 275 GTB Ferrari cost $17K if you could find a set. I believe if you Google the Oscar Davis collection, you can see some of his 80 cars. I don't know what will happen to the cars. His son is in charge now.

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
It is amazing some of the less publicized collections out there. A guy in our town has similar, you can get in with proper connections, but pictures are forbidden.