Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I was thinking about powder coating the grill and bumpers black.the car is a 67 tr4a. it will be painted signal red with biscut tan interior and biscut miata seats with red piping.(havn em dun up kustom like).has anyone seen or done this?
If the anodizing is in good shape on your grille, see if you can find one where it isn't to powdercoat. They are not available new so would it would be nice to keep one in good shape in original condition.
I bought my car with a black grille installed. You can see it in the "as purchased" and "maiden voyage" folders on my triumphowners page (link below). I couldn't get the correct grille on soon enough.
It's your car, but chrome and shiny aluminum is the way to go in my totally unsolicited opinion.
I'll have you all know that I went purposely with "Black Chrome" powder coating on my gas pedal just to show that it's not always about the glitter and glamour.....
I think i've decided on brushed nickle. as a custom metal fabricater I see waaay to much chrome and highly polished stainless. looking to tone it down a bit.I think the brushed nickle will do the trick.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.