• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

One heck-of-a dash wood kit!

tdskip

Yoda
Offline
Here is the after picture;

!BkYNS1wBWk~$(KGrHqEOKisEsmV!PRVsBL(QWDIem!~~_35.JPG


eBay link
 
WOW! What a transformation!
 
I never would have guessed that a Spridget could look like that. LOL
 
I was thinking the same thing, Bill. :smile:
 
Closest I could come with a BE was this veneer over the original dash(in need of a fresh coat of finish in this pic!): :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 19901.jpg
    19901.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 202
Back
Top