• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Old member with new roots..

Ractr6

Country flag
Hi everyone
I am a old member that has decided to rejoin the ranks of the british car forum. I used to be racmga..changed my computer and lost access to my account. Review of previous project goes as follows. Finished restoring 1956 mga. Sold it, restored a 1968 gt6 sold it, full frame off restoration of my 1971 tr6. Refuse to sell it. Currently 3/4 the way through restoration of my 1948 mgtc.
Next project is my brothers bugeye sprite..
We live in vancouver area of british columbia.
20210301_105025.jpg

Country flag
Welcome back! Looks awesome!

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Welcome back - if you remember your user name from before, I can merge your accounts (you would keep this current name, but any posts you made before would be assigned to this current account).

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Ok, I have merged your old account with this new one. All of your contact from your old account is now associated with this new account.

OP
R

Ractr6

Country flag
The TC is comming along, just finishing up the body paintwork and starting routing in the electrical system. We did all the body work including a new wood frame. (Dont want to do that again). There is no bondo anywhere. Only scratch putty and primer. We are getting the paint professionally done. They did my TR6. And were amazing. Hard to believe that we have been working on the car for over 3 years. Hardest part was finding original parts. We have most of them now.

OP
R

Ractr6

Country flag
The TC is comming along, just finishing up the body paintwork and starting routing in the electrical system. We did all the body work including a new wood frame. (Dont want to do that again). There is no bondo anywhere. Only scratch putty and primer. We are getting the paint professionally done. They did my TR6. And were amazing. Hard to believe that we have been working on the car for over 3 years. Hardest part was finding original parts. We have most of them now.
20210306_134511.jpg
20210303_153715.jpg

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
looks fabulous! welcome back

svtmikey

Jedi Trainee
Silver
Country flag
Nice! Very nice!
By the way I am in Point Roberts WA, so we are actually almost neighbors

OP
R

Ractr6

Country flag
Nice to hear from you. Thank you..I feel for everyone in Point Robert's. With border restrictions life must not be too easy...