• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Odd Weather

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Yesterday we had sleet all day and into the night, about a couple of hours ago it started to rain pretty hard and the temperature is 23 degrees! Must be a temperature inversion, warmer at elevation, and freezing at ground level. There aren't any vehicles on the road anywhere around us! Our main highway through our area is 82, with high crowns in some areas and 20 to 30-foot slopes on the side with no guardrails! Needless to say, we are going nowhere! :eek:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That just missed us Paul. It was cold but the streets were mostly clear. Just a little mow on the grass, or weeds in my case. Stay warm.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I was just looking at Youtube videos about roads with slick conditions.
We still haven't gotten any snow here yet.
I'm one of those who actually enjoys driving in the snow - just as
long as it isn't too deep,or icy.or they've coated the roads.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
So far we haven't gotten anything in this part of the state.

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
May be a cartoon of text that says 'Crabby Road 1-7-10 There's a trick to drivin on ice... and apparently nobody knows it! 0ŕ´¤ Loag @Halimark Licensing. lnc. Maxine.com'