• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

No...these cars are not the "same"

Jer

Jedi Warrior
Offline
No...these cars are not the "same"

In preparation for a car show this weekend, I put together this sheet to have on both cars, I get asked all the time "why do you own to identical cars" or "these cars are the same" etc. etc. & considering the small number of british car people in this area I can understand the confusion, so without getting into the really small nuances (well I did hit on a couple) I hope some people will enjoy being directed to the differences between the 67 & 74 Midget at the show... thought I would share, it was fun considering all the differences & writing them down... maybe I'm just weird.
 

Attachments

  • 28758.jpg
    28758.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 294
Re: No...these cars are not the "same"

Interesting!
I have a '73 (plus another RWA parts car) as well as my '78 race-car (fitted with a 1275 and raced as a "1967")

I think you're listing fuel tank capacity in Imperial rather than our US customary value....that may confuse some folks.
 
Re: No...these cars are not the "same"

cool chart! well done! but, yeah, you're still just weird.
grin.gif
 
Back
Top