Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
There is a Car Show in Myrtle Beach called "run to sun car show" put on by the PeeDee car club out of Florence SC. went by earlier today just to check it out, I heard there were over 1k cars. from the looks of show I would believe it.
I love this week since where I work faces one of the main drags into Myrtle Beach so I get to see a lot of really neat cars drive by on the way to show there rods.
Weather is perfect
Tomorrow I am going to an all Mustang show in Dillion SC, since my 88GT is the only car presently fit to show. Saturday promises to be another great weather day in SOUTH CAROLINA for a car show
There is a car show here. I drove the Midget down to Minot today to set up.
High 20's and snow when we went. A nice drive and the car started right up and purred all the way there(well the gears whined, as usual, chronic complainers!). I'm parked right next to a 1959 Cadillac Fleetwood. Talk about opposites!
Not a single BE Jack. My camo thong one 1st in alternative underwear though.
Poolboys car sure is purdy! Stu, which Midget was yours, the RB or the one w/ stripes?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.