• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Nice flashlight

John_Mc

Jedi Knight
Offline
I posted this in "tools" forum, but Triumph is where I hang out...

Joby Gorillatorch
I just gotta say I have one and it is fantastic. Sticks solidly anywhere there is metal and flexes to shine exactly where you want it. Super bright (and I have the weakest intensity light), and when I said sticks to metal, you just need a <span style="font-style: italic">little</span> bit of metal, not a lot. And the octopus arms can grip when metal is not available. As far as flashlights go, this one is ideal for car projects. And that's my one minute uncompensated endorsement.
 
We have a bunch of these:
stanley-tripod-flashlight.jpg

They seem to get the job done. Never had any issue of wishing they were anywhere else. In other words, no real need for an octopus tentacle option. I guess I could see where they may come in handy, but havent yet been down that road.
 
Back
Top