• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF a useful resource, appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please support the forum with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) annual upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

jnsresto

Freshman Member
Thanks for allowing me into the group. My name is Jeff. I've been involved with british cars since my first spitfire in 1996. I have had many cars over the years including 2 tvrs. Many spitfires. Right now I have a 62 tr3b, a 72 tr6 two 72 mk3 gt6s, and a 68 mk1 gt6 awaiting restoration. I have a new addition coming tomorrow, a 73 tr6 for full restoration. I currently specialize in gt6's. I have just recently completed my 15th gt6 / spitfire restoration.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome - sounds like you might actually be getting good at this. :D Glad you are here and we love pictures

OP
J

jnsresto

Freshman Member
welcome - sounds like you might actually be getting good at this. :D Glad you are here and we love pictures
Thanks. I'm still.trying to figure this out to post pics. It says file too large. This technology is to much for me. I'm an old school car builder.

mezy

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Just put your picture into windows Paint, click to resize and reduce picture by 50% that should be uploadable

OP
J

jnsresto

Freshman Member
Thanks. I'll check it out. I don't have a computer, just my phone and tablet. I have not been able to compress files to post pics on either of them at this point.
As far as the club. I belong to central pa triumph club. I didn't see them on the list, idk, maybe I missed it.