• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member in SC

MAC7265

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi folks! I'm glad to join this forum! Can't wait to learn from you all. I have owned a 1965 AH 3000 BJ8 for the past five years and have owned a 1973 TR6 since 2005. Previously owned a 1976 MG midget and a 1973 TR6!

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Welcome TR's and AH's are strong members here I have TR 6 1973 and always open to questions. HPIM2684.jpgMadflyerHPIM2684.jpg

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello MAC7265

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice for your TR6 project. Check in with the AH section for advice on your AH 3000.

David

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the. BCF, Mac. You will find, as David said, that we have very active Healey and Triumph sections here.

Carlp1949

Freshman Member
Hi British car lovers, I’m Carl in Conway S.C. who moved here in’05,from Jersey. I’ve always loved British cars, My Dad bought me my first car @ 17. It was a ‘60 BN6. In the process of moving after retiring to S.C.
I sold my 2 66 BJ8’s, 63 BJ7, ‘56 BN4, 70 E-Type FHC, & ‘60 TR3(with a hard top) to a big buyer in Illinois in the process of moving. I kept my ‘94 Dodge Viper, which was a fun roadster but I’ve since sold. I still have nightmares that I didn’t keep AT LEAST one Healey. I’m 72 and thinking about either a Morgan or a TR3. Sooo...that’s my tale of woe. Glad to be aboard, Carl Pennauchi.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Carl

Welcome to the forum.

You will probable find the TR3 easier to find than a Morgan. If you get the right Morgan you will have a TR3 motor in it.

David