Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
BTW, there is an original Stag Spare Parts Catalog posted at Triumphstag.net and since TRF uses original StanPart part numbers, you can simply look up the numbers from the SPC on the TRF web site to see if they have the parts you need. If TRF doesn't have them listed, your chances of finding them with a major supplier in the USA are small.
You might mention that you are buying for a Stag ... maybe if we convince Charles there are enough of us, he'll start stocking some Stag-specific parts.
(BTW, he already carries Pertronix units for the Stag.)
Thanks I found Stag Specialists in Arizona 1-520-792-0294 for the the parts . He also mentioned retrofitting a 240 Z rear end in the car . I am looking at putting a new rear end in before the motor tears this one up . I am awaiting the parts for thursday and we are scrubbing the years off the donor rear end . Thanks for the info . I do have the parts car so if you need something , its ruff but get with me if you need something . https://www.fastpitstops.com turn sound down
Wow, you actually got Walter on the phone ? He has never answered when I've called, and didn't call me back the last time I left a message.
Yeah, the 240Z diff sounds like a good idea to me. The stock unit is only slightly beefed up from the one I broke in my TR3A many years ago, doing a little street racing with my warmed-over 4 banger.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.