Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am looking for the stem for the rear view mirror on my TR6. It is the arm that fits under the windshield frame and that the mirror head fits on. I only need the arm and not any of the other parts.
Thanks
I'm on the road right now, but I think I may have one in a box of spares. Pretty sure it is for a TR6, it was for the breakaway mount instead of my fixed mount on the TR4. PM me if you don't have any luck.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.